So I recently read that over 50% of people don’t even read the articles and just the titles so I tried to make this title as generic as possible and if you fell for the trap and are reading this then well you are half way to finding out what 2019 will bring to you as an investor in crypto! (If you are not an investor, then WTF are you doing with yourself? do some research, take a training course and learn to invest!)
Anyway, i’ve been looking closely into Bitcoin and its affect on the alt market, which has actually been much less for the past few months. I have done some research and honestly I wont give you a bullshit explanation about why this is happening because it is as usual: there are many factors. But one factor I stumbled upon is that Bitcoins market dominance has increased from 36% to 46%, meaning that even though BTC has been dropping since Dec 2017 (manipulation, fake news and FUD) private investors have been buying it gradually.
I really want to make everyone aware of one fact that the big amounts of BTC are not bought on exchanges, but are bough without a 3rd party (if you are new to crypto or not sure on how to do this, then don’t, stick to exchanges and coinbase until you are “pro”). This means that there are large amounts of BTC being bought but the price of BTC doesn’t change as it’s not possible to regulate this without a 3rd party. What does this mean for BTC? Well that these large private investors are stocking up, so take that as you will.
2018 is the year of the bear as I always said but is 2019 the year of the bull?
Honestly I am not the biggest fan of listening to influencers in the crypto community simply because each one of them is invested in the coin they are shilling at that time and then they sell it off. But I did take 1 statement made by Charlie Lee (Litecoin creator) quiet seriously:
“There will be at most 21 million Bitcoins in existence. There isn’t even enough BTC to go around for every millionaire to own one. So, before you buy any other coin (including Litecoin), try to own at least one Bitcoin first… once you have one Bitcoin, buy all the s**tcoins you want!”
I couldn’t agree any more with this, people are always looking for the next BTC and are buying up lot’s of cheap and shit coins, as we all no without research and to be honest do w.e you want you know but keep your priorities straight, stability is key in investment and currently BTC is looking for it’s next bull run and let me know in the comment below if you agree, that BTC has been pretty stable past 2 months if you look in the big picture, it is volatile but not letting the bears or the bulls take over.
This is from July 21st & as you can see the bulls are trying to break a resistance at $7,750. If it does then the triangle patter will be broken and a bullish patter will form.
Anyway i’m focusing on charts again and having worked in forex, I know for certain charts are not the key to crypto right now, traders are making more with fake news, shilling and pumping rather then good old chart analysis, that combined with the off the books purchase of BTC, it’s hard not to see the big picture here: regulation might not be such a bad thing.
But before we get too deep into things which will be relevant only in years lets focus on what to do now.
As a disclaimer the following is not financial advice and should not be taken as that in anyway, it is my professional opinion through research, speaking to top industry experts and analysis, so take it with a pinch of salt:
- If bitcoin ran an ICO now it would make 0 and people will slowly start to understand this but for the time being and for years to come I and many industry professionals (to which I have directly spoken to and helped buy large quantities of BTC) are stocking up, as mentioned, of grid. Meaning that its being bought but we are none the wiser so the smart ones are not missing this opportunity.
- NEO is huge, the projects they are taking aboard themselves are only of pure quality and combined with the NEX Exchange you should honestly keep an eye out for it (City of Zion is a global, independent group of open source developers, designers and translators which support the NEO core and ecosystem.) + You get GAS just for holding NEO, so if you a HODLING large amounts you are just getting paid for HODLING, I think that’s enticing for many of us
- ADA – Cardano, well…. Is it ok if I don’t give you a reason and just leave it as something you should 100% look into?
- Token Pay & Efin – They have partnered up with Litecoin and acquired a 9.9% share in a German bank, meaning they are actually bringing what they promised. Which I honestly can’t believe, just watch out for them. All Tpay Hodlers get Efin free for staking (read page 28 of the Efin whitepaper)
- + some extras: TRX (main net coins), NEX exchange coins (if I was not on the ICO then I would buy it up straight after the initial dump on the first exchange, if there is one lol)
PS: People keep stating institutional investors are coming, but lets all pause and understand what I have basically banged on about this whole article. Do you think institutional investors are going on coinbase to purchase their BTC? With those fees? Even coinbase pro, have a look at their FEES:
Pricing Tier Taker Fee Maker Fee
Up to $10m 0.30% 0%
$10m – $100m 0.20% 0%
$100m+ 0.10% 0%
Now I’m sorry but bitch please! If you think an institutional investor is paying: $30,000 $10mil worth of BTC then whoever that entity is they aren’t doing things right and new to give me a job in their firm to show them how crypto is bought lol Anyway look keep that in mind institutional investors will drive it to the moon but it may not be you waking up tomorrow and BTC is 50k. It’ll probably be, just as 2018 has shown as, the institutional investors and whales, will keep scaring people away untill they thing the market has been bleed out enough and they start a bull run.
2 questions to ask yourself:
Was the rise of Bitcoin in 2017 due to so many new investors (noobs) and the crash due to those noobs selling off? Think about it….. it was everywhere at the end of last year, in news, in articles, so many new investors, and when it went down all their money got sucked by the big boys/girls, will they do this again?
So to bring us back to the top of the article is 2019 the year of the BULL…. again?
LET ME KNOW BELOW WHAT YOU THINK (NONE OF YOUR EMAILS WILL SHOW UP IT’S JUST A FEATURE OF THE SITE SO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A DIFFERENT NAME AND GIVE EVERYONE YOUR OPINION:)
There is a brand new Ethereum lottery on your right hand side, feel free to play it to support the blog you can do it straight from here if you are connected to your metamask, just click left and right for the different types of lotteries.